Here are a few more videos. Brynn can now say mama, dada, and baba. This video is of her saying mama. Alana loves to sing songs so took a few videos with my cell phone (that is why they aren't that great of quality)... Some days I just wish I had a secret video camera going all the time, the girls are just so funny and they make me laugh all the time.
One quick story about Alana... My aunt Jane (who is one of my #1 fans of the blog) fell earlier this week and broke both arms and is in the hospital. We went and visited her in the hospital yesterday and Alana cannot get her off her mind. I swear atleast once every hour she asks if Jane is better. Then she asks a few other questions about her arms, etc. Today we got to Preschool and Alana sat by her little friend Lexee. Right away Alana said "Lexee, Jane fell and hurt her arms, but she is going to get better." I told Alana that Lexee does not know Jane, but she continued to tell her that Jane was in the hospital but not to worry because she is going to get better. Lexee just stared at her and smiled. I just kept giggling listening to her and now I wonder how many other friends she told at school. Jane-when you are home and finally catching up on my blog, I know you will get a kick out of Alana being so worried about you!
Update on Brynn- the little stinker took 8 steps today!!!! I keep trying to get her on video, but when she sees the camera she dives on the floor so she can crawl fast to me to get to the camera! Other big news with Brynn- SHE FINALLY HAS A TOOTH!!! It just broke through although it's still hard to see! woohoo!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment