Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Brynn's 9 Month Stats

I meant to get this posted quite a few days ago but once again days got away from me! Brynn had her 9 month appointment last Wednesday. She had a great exam, even though she wasn't too happy to be there. I really didn't have too many questions or concerns except for her eating. She isn't a big eater, but he isn't concerned. He said she is just a petite baby, even though he did say she is at the minimum amount of formula she needs so I need to try to have her drink atleast that much each day. He said I can start introducing more table foods to her such as cottage cheese, yogurt, cut up fruits, cooked vegetables, etc.

Brynn's 9 month stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 8 oz (10-20th percentile)
Length: 26.5 inches (10-20th percentile)
Head: 17 cm


Alana's 9 month stats:
Weight: 19 lbs 10 oz
Length: 27.5 inches
Head: 17 3/8 cm


I still find it interesting to see how different they are growing. Here are a few more tidbits about Brynn at 9 months:

-wears Pampers Swaddlers size 2-3

-Drinks 5 oz of formula at a time, approximately 4-5 bottles a day

-Eats one jar of food per meal (likes prunes, squash, applesauce, pears, oatmeal with pears, sweet potatoes, etc)

-Has no teeth yet!

-Stands all the time and does not hold on to anything. Took a couple steps this last weekend!

-Loves her big sister and laughs at everything she does!

I just can't believe it's been 9 months since Brynn was born. Before I know it we will be celebrating her first birthday!!


An update on Alana: Alana's leg/hip is completely better! It must have just been a good muscle strain or sprain. I gave her motrin for any inflamation and by Thursday she was walking so good. Stopped the motrin Friday and she didn't limp again. I am so happy and relieved!!!!

We spent the weekend up in Humboldt. A friend of ours from highschool got married and it was a good time. Saw many highschool friends and the girls enjoyed dancing the night away. Will update with pictures soon.

No comments: