Thursday, May 20, 2010

School's Out For Summer!























Well another year flew by! Alana finished 4 year old preschool. She went 5 mornings a week for 2.5 hours. She loved every single minute of it! She had two wonderful teachers again this year. I cannot say enough good things about her preschool. I am amazed at how much they learn at such a young age. Being an August Birthday we had to make that hard decision on what to do this coming fall, Kindergarten or Pre-K. After alot of hard thinking we made the decision to send her to Pre-K. I really am happy with our decision and I feel like there is no way we can hurt her if we wait one more year for Kindergarten... I would have hated it if someday down the road she struggled because of her age. This also gives me one more year before she has to go to school full days! haha :)

Alana had her year end program on May 20. It was her last day of school and she had a great cheering crowd which included myself, Steve, Brynn, both sets of Grandparents, and Aunt Kate. They sang some very cute songs and then they each got an award. Alana received "the most improved" award. She spent the weeks prior to the program singing the songs at home, but when we were all there to watch she became kind of shy performing.

No comments: