Monday, May 17, 2010

Catch up time!

























The last 6 weeks have flown by and again I am behind on the blog, so doing one catch up post! We have all been staying busy wrapping up Alana's year of Preschool and her last day is this Thursday! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone. I am excited for her program on Thursday and she is so excited for us to go along with both sets of grandparents!

The month of April went so fast and we had plenty going on. In one week Alana had 3 birthday parties to go to. She loved every minute of it! Then Ted and Joan came down for a night in April and we celebrated Joan's birthday. (even though she said she doesn't celebrate those anymore, we still ate cake!)

We spent one weekend up in Humboldt and it was very nice and relaxing. Alana didn't have school on a Friday so we went up for a 3 day weekend and all had a great time.

Alana had dance pictures on May 1. She looked so cute and grown up. Brynn got to spend the morning with her Daddy and loved the one on one time with him. We also did some May baskets for some friends and it was fun for the girls to receive some baskets!

Mother's Day weekend was next and Mom, Dad, Carissa, and Matt came for the weekend. Alana had another birthday party to attend on Saturday and she had a great time. We all had a great weekend and went out to eat a few times and just enjoyed our time together. I had a wonderful Mother's Day and now just trying to find some time to go get my Hot Stone Massage the girls and Steve gave me!

This last weekend was so beautiful. The weather was just perfect and we enjoyed time outside, went to a park, went on a few walks, and grilled out for 3 meals!

3 more days of school and we are on summer break! It's fun getting excited for summer break again. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous that you guys are done with preschool this week! We were supposed to be but they extended ours by 1 week since we missed so many days for the snow. Seriously - I would rather just be done....