Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Thanks Mom & Dad!
This morning Mom and Dad got here a little before 6:30 am. They were up so early so want to first say thank you!! Steve and I left for the lab and got there right at 7:00. At 7:10 they took my blood and I had to wait an hour. Finally at 8:30 I had to drink a bottle of the liquid which was twice as strong as the bottle I drank yesterday. It was also warm and because of that I had a harder time drinking it. Once I was done with that she said I had to return at 9:30, 10:30, and 11:30 to have blood drawn. My stomach got upset from that liquid this time and I just didn't feel that great. At 9:30 after she took my blood I asked if I had to drink another bottle and she said no, I was done drinking it, just had to take blood from them on! What a relief! No clue why I thought I had to drink it 3 times but thank goodness I didn't have to. I am not sure I could have drank another warm bottle without getting sick. It was a long morning but I was glad Steve went with me to keep me company. Alana had a fun time with Grandma and Grandpa. I will get the results of my test tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment