




We had a great weekend. Alana and I went up to Humboldt last Thursday. Friday night we had rehearsal for Fox & Stacey's wedding. It went very well and then we had dinner at our favorite place, Pasquales! Alana stayed back and went out to dinner with Gramma, Grampa, Aunt Carissa, Uncle Matt, Veronica, and Kirk. She seemed to have a really fun night and didn't even mind that Steve and I were MIA. Gramma put her to bed and she went down perfectly. Saturday was the big day for Dave & Stacey! We waited for this day for many years so were all happy it was here! :) The wedding was very pretty and went great, then we were off to the reception. It was a lot of fun. Both of our families attended, so Alana was in heaven having all her relatives there (minus the Bonnstetters). She was so ready to dance. She was out on the floor dancing to the dinner music. Once the DJ started though she never left the dance floor, it was so cute. Mom and Dad took her home and put her to bed while Steve and I stayed at the reception. Mom did end up coming back after she went down. It was a very fun night. I stayed up way too late both Friday and Saturday night, almost til 2am both nights and I am not conditioned for that anymore, so I was exhausted on Sunday!
We came back to Ankeny on Monday and the week is going fast. We had storytime this morning, so that was fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment