Today I am 28 weeks! Since I am having a scheduled C-Section, it is planned at 39 weeks instead of 40, so it is only 11 weeks from today! Wow, that doesnt' sound very long to me! Today I have entered the 3rd Trimester, so on the home stretch now. Monday I have my 28 week appointment. I do my glucose test for gestational diabetes and also am having another ultrasound. At my first ultrasound at 20 weeks, the baby's kidneys were a little premature, so I am having another one to check on those. The doctor told me it's very common that early in the pregnancy and not to worry, so I am taking their advice! I will let everyone know Monday what the ultrasound shows! I am really excited to see our baby again!
28 Weeks
How your baby's growing:
By this week, your baby weighs a little over 2 pounds and measures almost 15 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
No comments:
Post a Comment