Monday, November 23, 2009

Video Post Starring....Alana Anne Malo!

Anyone who knows Alana well knows she loves to perform and sing. She has done her little performances for a long time, and it has always made us laugh. She loves making up her own songs and sometimes is just so serious when singing. At school when she sings with her class she seems so shy and reserved. If they could only see her at home! At Carissa’s house, Alana got into her performing mood for Mom, Carissa, and me. I have posted 12 little clips of her songs. I could have taped 20 more if I had wanted to. We had to try to keep our faces so serious even though we were all laughing so hard inside. She would sing one song, then turn around and pretend like she was a different performer and then sing about another subject. We just kept laughing that she could keep coming up with different topics. I just love this age, she is so funny and entertaining!


























No comments: