Sunday, February 22, 2009

January Pictures

Brynn

Alana holding Brynn

Brynn sitting at their table

Popsicles feel good on her teeth!

Yes, she still loves this dress haha

Steve and Brynn relaxing

Logan, Alana, & Lilli
No clue how a month has gone by without me blogging... I have no good excuse, so won't even make one up. January got away from me and I don't even feel like I took many pictures. I think I took so many pictures over Christmas and Brynn's birthday that I just simply got lazy in January haha.
We did have a week in January where all four of us got the flu. It was horrible all being sick at the same time or so close together. Brynn got sick first, then Steve, and then Alana. I hoped and prayed I was not going to get it, but after being up all night with Alana throwing up, it hit me at 7am. Atleast Steve had already been sick for 12 hours before I got sick, so he was feeling a tiny bit better by the time it hit me. To make things even worse we of course all had to get sick 4 days before Steve and I were heading to Mexico....

No comments: