Thursday, January 22, 2009

I don't understand chickens!

I have been pretty bad at taking new pictures the last couple of weeks, so just thought I would write a quick story about Alana. She is so funny and just says such random stuff all the time. She is thinking constantly and we just laugh and things she brings up at random times. This morning I took her to school and after we hang her coat and backpack up, I have her try to go to the bathroom before school starts. We went into the bathroom and she hops up on the toilet and the conversation goes like this:

A: Sometimes I dont' understand things

L: like what?

A: like chickens

L: chickens? you don't understand chickens?

A: well i know they sit in hay and lay eggs like easter eggs but...do you hear my potty?

conversation over...

I just laugh at how her little mind works...what made her think about chickens? no clue...


On Tuesday, when I picked her up from school, her teacher informed me that Alana had them cracking up so hard during class. Alana was singing to her baby (if anyone has been around Alana you know how she LOVES to sing!). She said they laughed so hard at her... I thought that was cute... They are seeing the "real" Alana!

Brynn is doing good... She has had 3 more teeth break through in the past week or so. I can't wait til they all come through so she doesn't have to feel that pain anymore! She had a rough week of being sick a week ago, so I am happy she is back to feeling good.

I will get some new pictures soon! Hope all is well with everyone!!!

No comments: