Sunday, February 22, 2009

The girls having fun with Gramma & Grampa while Mommy and Daddy are in Mexico!

My sweet girls

Alana

Reading books


Eating a sugar free wafer


Brynn

Yum

Grampa & Alana

Brynn at Target

Grampa & Alana at Target

Alana at McDonalds

Brynn making Daddy proud...eating a cheeseburger!

Bride Alana

Frosing a cake

Brynn

Alana

Sisters

Having fun

Brynn watching Tom & Jerry

laughing

What a cutie

Blowing kisses

Brynn

Drinking juice boxes at their table

yummy!

Alana playing Sleeping Beauty

Gramma, Grampa, Alana, & Brynn at Applebees

Sitting in her rocking chair

Laughing

Serious Alana

Laying on the floor watching a show

Alana posing
First of all, I want to say thank you to my mom and dad for watching the girls while we went on vacation. I am so happy the week went so good and really appreciate you both watching them and taking such good care of them!!
Alana and Brynn enjoyed 6 days with Gramma and Grampa and from the pictures above you can tell how much fun they had. Alana mentioned us throughout the week, but never once was sad about us being gone or had a hard time with it. They both slept great the whole time we were gone and really stayed on their normal schedules. Grampa took Alana to school both Thursday and Tuesday, so she was excited to show him her school. She had good days at school and they enjoyed some trips to different restaurants and a trip to Alana's favorite store, Target. Looks like she even got to pick out a few new movies, so I am sure that made that trip even more fun!
I am so happy mom took so many pictures of the girls while we were gone. Makes me feel like I didn't miss out on anything!

No comments: