
A few weeks ago in school Alana was supposed to draw a picture of her family. To be honest, I couldn't even tell they were people. Things have changed this week. Mom was here for a couple of days this week and alana was drawing on her Doodle Pro, and she said "here Gramma" and handed her the doodle pro and Mom was shocked at how good it was!!! She loves drawing faces now, but she won't do it on paper, so I have to keep taking pictures of this board! haha. I just think it's such a good face and just love watching her draw more!
2 comments:
I LOVE the Cinderella pictures! How cute! Something I can't even fathom since I have 2 boys. haha Your girls are just adorable. I hope Alana's leg/hip is feeling better soon! Jack sprained his ankle last winter and freaked me out!
Oops... I meant to comment on the post above this one! :)
Post a Comment