Sunday, September 21, 2008

Steve is the BIG 3-0!!!!!!

Everyone knows how bad I hate spiders....but the morning of the party this huge web was out on the deck and did think it was pretty cool...thank God I didn't see the spider though!!
The party spread
Tons of food!
Steve's favorite Jina cake!!
The chocolate cake
Grandma with her grandkids
Grandma and Brynn

Alana with her cousins Sydney and Swea
Lilli & Logan
The beginning of the party
Our new deck that was built in July
Family and Friends


Later into the night...
Alana in her princess outfit, high heels, and winter coat...hmmm
Uh oh...the drinking games started...getting very late into the night....
Rudy & Veronica trying to talk books...
Kirk, Steve, and Brent
Steve turned 30 on September 13 and we had a great party to celebrate it! After some thought we decided to have the party in our backyard, thinking fall weather is just perfect for a great gathering! Well the Thursday before the party it started to rain and it just didn't seem to let up. It continued raining all day Friday and even Saturday morning. We rented a tent for the party and originally planned on putting it up in the backyard, but we had a backup plan of putting it over the driveway and having the party in the garage and tent if the rain continued. Saturday morning it finally started clearing off and it was a good forcast for the rest of the day, so we stuck with our plan of having it in the backyard. The tent went up, table and chairs were set up, food was made, and family and friends started to arrive. Over the course of the night there were 65 people here and I think everyone had a great time. The party went very late into the night or I should say early morning I guess, but the birthday boy had a wonderful time and we want to thank both of our families for all their help in making the party such a success!!
I feel like I took all the pictures in the beginning of the party and at the end and kind of missed the middle of the party! If anyone has good pictures of the night, please email them to me!! Thanks!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weird, that guys name was Brent...here I called him Brett all night...oops! Fun party! When is the next one?