









The Sunday after Alana's birthday party was another HUGE DAY. I was one of 5 hostesses putting on my sister-in-law, Kate's, baby shower!!!! We held the shower at one of her sister's house in West Des Moines. I headed down there in the morning to help set up and our house was in full swing by the time I left. Mom and Carissa were going to bring the girls to the shower and while all of us girls were there the guys were loading up the last moving truck and would be emptying out our house! Can you say, CRAZY WEEKEND??
The shower went really good. The food was delicious and I really think everyone enjoyed themselves! Kate got so many nice things and it was fun to see all the new stuff. She had about one month left before baby arrived, so I think it was really nice for them to get stuff so they could really feel ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment