Brynn and her favorite keys
Alana, Addi, & Ali playing in the sandbox
The kids at Tammi's
Alana
Here are a few pictures from the past week. Brynn loves her exersaucer and one night she just layed her little head down and fell asleep. I couldn't believe she didn't even cry or let me know she wanted out of there. haha. Alana had a fun week! One morning she got to play with her friends Addi & Ali. We went to the park first then came back to our backyard and played in the sandbox. Wednesday morning we went over to Tammi's house (old daycare). Alana was very excited about seeing her friends. We have not been over there since Brynn has been born. Alana jumped right in and loved playing with some of her old playmates! Tammi offered to keep Alana there all day so she could play, but I thought for sure Alana would not go for this. Tammi asked her if she wanted to stay for lunch and play in the afternoon and she jumped at the chance! I kept thinking she was going to change her mind, but she said bye mommy pick me up later! Brynn and I headed home and had some one on one time. I kept thinking I would get a call saying she is ready for me to come but I never did! We went over around 3:30 and there was Alana playing in the pool having fun. Tammi said she had a great time. She even took an hour nap there. That is a shorter nap than usual but she hasn't napped there for almost a year so I was still so proud of her!! I guess she woke up a little scared and wanting me, but then was fine after a few minutes. We ended up staying there until 5:00 that night. It's great to know that I still have a place that I can take the girls when I need to and to know they will be having a great time. We also spent one evening over at her friend's Ella's house. Those two girls have such a great time together which I have said over and over on this blog. They are just so funny to watch and they happened to have the same swimsuit so they thought that was neat!
We had a very nice weekend at home. Yesterday was our 7th Anniversary. I cannot believe it's been 7 years already!!! Thank you to Carissa, Wendy, Jen, Abbey, Jody, and Julie for standing up there with me on our special day!! You all are still the greatest friends ever!!
The rest of our week is going to be pretty busy, so hopefully I will have some good pictures and update the blog soon! Have a great week!





No comments:
Post a Comment