Playing with the train
Weather Girl Alana
Evan & Alana
Alana & Brynn
Alana jumping on the trampoline with Taylor and Kendall
I cannot believe June is over. Where does time go? Last week I was supposed to take Alana to Adventureland with my good friend Julie and her son Evan. Of course it had to rain that day so we did our backup plan and took the kids to the Science Center. We all had a great time and the kids played really hard... Brynn got to spend the day with Gramma so she was a happy camper too. Mom had came down Wednesday and Steve and I went out for dinner for our anniversary, so that was fun! We had a good weekend and got alot of things done around the house so it felt like a very productive weekend! Saturday night our neighbors invited us over to sit out by a fire. They got a trampoline on Friday so Alana had a wonderful time jumping on it with the older girls. We were out there until after 10:30 so Alana was tired! I just figured it was a "test run" for the 4th of July since we are planning on letting her stay up to see the fireworks.
We are really looking forward to the holiday weekend with our families. We are also getting Brynn baptized on Saturday so that will be very nice. I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday!








No comments:
Post a Comment