Mommy, Alana & Brynn
Brynn in her swing.
Cowgirl Alana!I cannot believe Brynn is already going to be two weeks old this Friday. She is doing great and already changing each day. Alana is a wonderful big sister but is testing her mommy a little each day. I would say 95% of her day she is a little angel, but there is 5% that she shows a little jealous side. Mom came Monday and stayed with us until tonight. She was a HUGE help to me and the girls since Steve was on the road. Somehow she can cook, do laundry, play with Alana, feed Brynn, change diapers, get up during the night to let me get some sleep, etc, etc and make it look so easy... Wonder when I will be able to make it look easy?? :) I think both girls are gonna miss Gramma this week! (as will I...)Dad came down for the day to see us. Alana had fun playing with Grandpa all afternoon. He also drove me to my 2 week doctor appointment since I am still not supposed to drive. My appointment went fine and the doctor said my incision is healing great. Still doesn't want me to lift anything over 20 lbs, so that still limits me from lifting Alana, which is very hard. I go back in two weeks for my final appointment hopefully and restrictions will hopefully be lifted.
This past Sunday Ted and Joan came down for the day. Alana had so much fun playing all day with them. Her favorite thing was playing school with Grandma and she is still talking about it today!
Tomorrow is going to be my first day with the girls by myself! I am sure they will keep me on my toes, but I am sure we will have a good day.






No comments:
Post a Comment