Daddy & Alana building their Snowman
Alana, Daddy, and their finished snowman
My 4 week old baby girl!Alana and Brynn have had a wonderful week and weekend. Last Tuesday, Mom and Dad came down for the day. Alana was very excited to see them. Dad left that night and Alana was very sad. She said he hurt her feelings and she wanted him back. That made Grampa feel very bad, but the good news was Gramma was gonna stay with us for awhile. Wednesday morning, Alana got more good news, Aunt Carissa was coming for a few days too! She arrived that morning and Alana immediately took her up to her room to play. I had my final doctor appointment that afternoon and got the good news that I can now lift Alana without worrying about hurting my incision. I came home and Alana was napping, so when she woke up I went up to get her and I picked her up and she was just so surprised. She said "Mommy, you can hold me now!" I carried her downstairs and she was so excited to tell Gramma and Aunt Carissa that her mommy could carry her now. It was so cute and she is still telling everyone how I can carry her again.
Saturday, Grampa came back down and spent the night. Steve and I went to El Rodeo Saturday night with Carissa, Dave, Kate, Kirk, and Veronica. Steve did inform the waiters it was Kate's birthday which ended with sombreros and a shot of tequila for the birthday girl. It was a great dinner and then we all headed to Beechwood Lounge for awhile. The girls were great for Gramma and Grampa. Today, Gramma and Grampa headed home, which of course made Alana sad for awhile.
Steve and Alana did get outside to make her first snowman today. It was so nice out and great for her to get some fresh air and sunshine! Aunt Carissa is leaving tomorrow morning, so I am sure she will have one more sad moment, but she was happy she didn't leave today.


No comments:
Post a Comment