Sunday, January 20, 2008

3 Weeks Old, Sisters, and....KIRKY!

Brynn & Alana

Alert little Brynn


Sleepy Brynn

The girls

Kirk & Alana

Not really sure where this past week went, but I am not sure why I haven't posted any new pictures. On Friday, Brynn turned 3 weeks old. It's amazing how fast she is changing. I think with the second baby it just seems like they get bigger so much faster and I just want her to stay a newborn for awhile longer!



Alana had a very fun weekend. Grandma Malo came down Saturday to play with her and Steve and I went shopping for the day. We really wanted to run errands, but with it being so cold we didn't think we were going to, since we didn't want to take both girls out in the weather. When Joan mentioned she would like to come down we were both very excited and thankful! We ran all our errands and it felt good to get out of the house for awhile.



Saturday night Kirk and Veronica came over and brought pizza. Alana just loves when they come over. She has loved Kirk since she was such a little baby. She now calls him Kirky and he is such a good sport. Last week when they were here she even talked him into getting into her playhouse! This time she kept wanting him to carry a purse and "go shopping" with her. (I will leave it up to your imagination if he carried it or not!)



Hope everyone is staying as warm as they can in this freezing weather!!! I am looking forward to it warming up so it's easier to take the girls out!

No comments: