Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Another Christmas Came & Went!

Sydney, Alana, and Swea with Santa at Christmasland!

Sydney and Alana ready to open presents!


Swea's First Christmas!

Alana's new kitchen!

A cute Christmas Smile!


Alana & Santa

The girls all dressed up to go see Santa!


Alana & her friend Brett!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We definitely did. We were in Humboldt to celebrate the holiday with both our families. I felt great the whole weekend and Alana had so much fun. She got to spend a lot of time with her two favorite cousins, (okay, her only two, but they are her favorite!) Sydney & Swea. Alana and Sydney played so great the entire time together. They both really enjoyed opening presents and playing with their new toys. Alana really enjoyed being with all her grandparents, aunts, and uncles too. I just can never believe how fast time goes when we are all together.





We came home Christmas Day and have been trying to put stuff away and get ready for the baby. We went to my last doctor appointment this afternoon and everything is still set for Friday morning. We have to be at the hospital at 6:30 am and my c-section is planned for 8:30 am. The doctor said today that he would be surprised if the baby was less than 8lbs! I really don't feel as big as I did with Alana, so that took me by surprise, but I guess you never know!





I will try to get pictures of the baby up as soon as possible, so please keep checking back! We should get out of the hospital on New Years Eve, if all goes well, so feel free to come visit us at the hospital if you are in the area!! We will be at Mercy this time! Happy New Year!

No comments: