I know we are not going to get any rewards for being the healthiest family for December. By Saturday morning Steve's throat was so sore he barely could swallow. I wasn't feeling great either, but I just figured I was a little tougher than him and that is why I wasn't as bad. haha. Our doctor office is open from 9-12 on Saturdays so Steve made an appt for himself. His rapid strep test came back negative but that only checks for one type and she still thought his throat looked really bad, so put him on antibiotics. By Sunday morning it had hit me and I was losing my voice and my throat killed. I went to the doctor this morning and the doctor said the same thing. She thought my throat looked really red and since Steve is being treated and I am pregnant, she thought we should get me going on antibiotics. My rapid strep test came back negative too, but we should both know about the other strep test later in the week.
With all 3 of us being on antibiotics, we just have to start feeling better! Alana seems to be doing great though. She stil coughs a little, but for the most part she seems back to herself, so that is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment