
I am not sure where the time went this past week, but I know I didn't make time to blog! My dr appt went well last week and my blood pressure is back to where it needs to be. I am taking it everyday and it has been good. When I go into the dr office it seems to go up some, so we are assuming it's a little anxiety. I have my 32 week appointment tomorrow, so I have my fingers crossed it will stay good!
Two weekends ago Alana got to see her cousins Sydney and Swea (and Aunt Wendy & Uncle Rudy too!). She was so excited and the girls had so much fun. I took a few pictures, but none of them turned out very good, so next time they are together I will need to make sure I get some good ones. I really wish we all lived closer so the girls could see each other more often, but it is so funny because when they do see each other they act like they know each other so good and don't even have to warm up, so that makes me happy.
This past weekend we took a trip to Minneapolis to celebrate Carissa's birthday. Alana was so excited to go. We had a great weekend and Alana finally accepted that it was Aunt Carissa's birthday and not hers... She did say it was her birthday a few times, but now keeps saying it's Carissa's birthday. She loved helping open her presents too!
No comments:
Post a Comment