Alana and her new barbie (Connie-this is what Alana picked out for her birthday and used your gift card!)
Opening presents from her cousins Sydney & Swea
The Fabulous Four- Sydney, Alana, Swea, & Brynn
Brynn as Snow White
Alana and her new ballerina bear from Aunt Kate and Uncle Dave
Brynn in her new ride
Hey Sis, can I hitch a ride?
Alana and Brynn at the Iowa State Fair
Alana getting ready to jump on a trampoline
Getting her gear on
Up, Up, Up....
Wheeeee!
Ice Cream Face
Yum!
Alana
Alana on the rollercoaster
Brynn
In line for another ride
Yes, my baby girl is way up there...
Running!
Burning some energy.
Brynn and some bubbles
Alana
Daddy & Alana
Daddy and his girls
BrynnHere are some pictures of the girls from August. Alana's birthday continued on during the 2nd weekend in August when her cousins came up for the weekend. The girls had a great time and it's just so cute to watch them all play. Brynn tries so hard to keep up with the other three and it was probably the first time that all four really seemed to play together. It is going to be so fun watching them all grow up together.
Mom and I took the girls to the Iowa State Fair for an evening. They had a great time. We saw animals, ate some not so healthy food, and then of course had to hit a few rides. Alana has really came out of her shell this last year. She would have gone on every single ride possible if we would have had the time. There was a kids rollercoaster there and she just couldn't wait to go on it. It actually goes kind of high and has a pretty good hill on it for a kids rollercoaster. We watched it once and noticed that many kids rode with their parents. (Kids Alana's age) As Alana and I headed to the line, she realized I was going with and she informed me that she wanted to go alone. I was kind of sad in a way and very nervous because this coaster went around the track 3 times without stopping. So if that hill scared her the first time, there was nothing I could do about it until she went down it 3 times. I really tried hard into talking her into having me go with her, but there was no way I was going to win this battle. She got in one of the seats and Mom and I watched on nervously. The rollercoaster took off and went around once and all we saw was Alana and her perma-grin. We were laughing so hard watching her. We even caught her once trying to raise her arms up like the older kids in front of her but that was a short lived moment. Overall it was a great night at the fair!

No comments:
Post a Comment