











Did you really think you were going to see a photo shoot of Steve just because it was his birthday?? I didn't think so... The only picture I got of his today was the one up at the top of him swinging his shammy to fight off a bee. It was funny to watch.
We had a very LOW KEY weekend. It was really nice since we have been on the go the last few weekends. We made some good meals, took the girls to the park a few times, watched some football, watched a movie, and just hung out! Steve has been very excited for today, not because of his birthday, but of course because it's opening weekend for the NFL. Don't think I could have picked out a better gift than that.
The pictures above were taken this afternoon as we sat outside. The girls were having fun playing with chalk, their little car, scooter, dancing, and of course just being funny.
Another Happy Birthday wish goes out to my father-in-law, Ted, who's birthday is also today! I guess if I am throwing out birthday wishes I better also say Happy Birthday to my brother-in-law, Rudy, who's birthday was yesterday and to my brother-in-law Dave, who's birthday was last week!

1 comment:
Hehehe.. that picture of Steve makes me giggle :)
Post a Comment