Monday, May 26, 2008

Catching up my blog...

Brynn and her cute smirk...

Alana & Brynn


Alana taking a sip of Gramma's pop...(she got her bangs cut this day)

Alana and her new sandbox


Grampa, Brynn, & Alana

Logan, Hannah, Lilli, & Alana at Wig & Pen

Logan, Hannah, Lilli, Alana, & Connor

Brynn in the highchair ready to try cereal for the first time

Brynn laughing at Alana


Brynn

Alana at the bottom of her slide

Strong Alana

Kind of blury, but I just thought it was a funny picture...

Red cheeks from running around the yard


Swingset and Sandbox


Brynn laying on Daddy

Brynn and her rosy cheeks

These are all pictures from the past couple of weeks. The girls are both doing great. Brynn tried cereal for the first time this weekend. More went down her chin than down to her tummy, but that is okay. I forgot what a learning process it is! Alana enjoyed many hours of playing outside this weekend and went to a couple different parks. She gets upset when it's time to leave the park or come inside which gets somewhat old, but I know it's normal. :)

I hope everyone had a nice memorial weekend. My thoughts and prayers go out to the residents of Parkersburg or anyone that has been affected by the tornadoes this weekend.



No comments: