Alana's haircut
Loving Sisters (for now!)
Brynn sucking on her fingers

Alana
Alana after shaking her hair
Serious Brynn
Alana
Blue Eyed Brynn
Brynn loves her hands!
This morning I had a hair appointment so Dad came down to watch the girls. Alana is going through a little stage where she doesn't want me to leave her so she started crying when I was getting ready to leave. I knew Brynn would cry some because this is what she does when mommy is away from her :( so I ended up taking Alana to my hair appointment with me. She did so great and ended up getting her haircut while we were there. Grampa and Brynn did okay. She cried off and on, but was sleeping in his arms when we got home. After she saw mommy was home she was so happy and smiley all afternoon. I told her she was hurting Grampa's feelings!
Tonight I took some pictures of the girls. I got the Bumbo seat out and Brynn really likes sitting in it. She can see the room in a whole new perspective. Big Sister Alana of course had to have her turn in the Bumbo also!

Alana brushing a mannequin's hair-yes I know, a little creepy!

No comments:
Post a Comment