Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Brynn's 2 Months Stats!

This morning Brynn had her 2 month appointment. She checked out very good and is right on track for everything. She got 3 shots and an oral vaccination. I have never heard her scream and cry like I did when she got the shots. It just broke my heart and already dreading the 4 month appointment. I know Alana screamed and cried too but I guess you just try to forget about that!

Brynn's Stats at 2 months:
Weight: 10 lbs 9 oz (50th percentile)
Height: 21.5 inches (25th percentile)
Head: 14.75 cm (25th percentile)

Alana's Stats at 2 months:
Weight: 12 lbs 2 oz (90th percentile)
Height: 23.25 inches (90th percentile)
Head: 15.5 cm (50th-75th percentile)

It was kind of interesting how different their stats are at 2 months, since they were born a half ounce different in weight and the exact same length. I am looking forward to seeing how their 4 months ones compare!

No comments: