Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Malo Family Blog

I have been thinking about setting up our family blog for two months now, but somehow it kept getting put off! Well now that it's the end of September, I think it's time to start! I am hoping this blog will keep family and friends updated on what is happening with our family. August 3rd was my last day working at MetLife. Being home with Alana is so rewarding and everything I ever imagined! The first few weeks really felt like vacation for both of us I think, but then we started to get into a better routine.

Alana turned two on August 6, 2007. We had both of our families in town to help her celebrate! She amazes me everyday with the things she says. I guess I have never had a two year old before, but the sentences she says blows me away. I guess she just seems so little to me to be able to have "conversations" with me.

My pregnancy is going great so far. We found out we are having another little girl and we are very excited about her arrival. We still have plenty of things to do to prepare, but we have 3 months to get them done. Since I will be having the baby by c-section, we already have it scheduled. It is scheduled for December 28, 2007 at 8:30 am. It is kind of crazy knowing the date already, but I really like the feeling we can plan for her...that is unless she decides to make an early appearance.

Well I hope you enjoy our blog and please keep checking back for new updates!!

No comments: